Each year this changes, but this year I’m only accepting 21 this year. I do this so I can give my couples the best experience and photos possible and not spread myself thin. I focus on quality, not quantity. I’m not in this for the money, I’m in this for you.
6 years! I started shooting my freshman year of college.
Each one of my packages varies in how many images are delivered, but I promise I’ll always include plenty of images of everything I capture. I don’t like to give a cutoff number because I don’t believe in withholding any images from you to get you to pay more like some photographers do. These are your memories, I promise to capture them fully and give you more than enough images to remember this time in your lives.
Since I take on such a limited amount of jobs per year, I have a faster turnaround time than most photographers! The turnaround depends on how much I shoot, how busy I am, my travel schedule, and the holidays. Typically, for sessions it takes 3 weeks or less and weddings take 6 weeks or less. I try to get them back to you as soon as possible while making sure I give time to each and every image needs.
I require 25% retainer to secure your spot on my calendar, and the remaining 75% is due 2 weeks in advance for weddings, 1 week in advance for shoots. You can split these payments (up to 3 payments) if you’d like to help make it more affordable. I’m happy to work with your schedule!
I don’t alter the way you look other than skin blemishes or anything temporary that would not normally be there (bruise, scrape, acne etc unless you’d like me to keep it the photos). If you’re self conscious about something, please let me know as I’ll be sure to be extra aware of that while I’m posing you.
If you’ve already put a deposit down on a date then have to move/cancel it, the deposit is legally non-refundable and a new deposit will have to be made in order to hold your new date.
Heaven forbid this happens, as it would only happen if it were out of my control (act of god, illness, death, etc) but in this case I would do my best to help find a replacement photographer to take my place that I trust with a similar style, although I’m not legally held to do so. If I can’t make it to your wedding, or find a replacement photographer, your money will be refunded.
I always encourage waiting until the day of to make a call on rescheduling. I mean we live in Texas, you truly never know what will happen in an hour. If the weather is harsh enough that it would make for an rough time at our shoot (or ruin my gear) and I can reschedule, then we totally will!
Absolutely! Let me know what you need help with, if you need recommendations, and if there’s anything I can do to make the process easier for you!
My travel fee varies based on location. Just mention where you're wanting to go in your inquire form and let's pack our bags!
My main priority and focus is weddings + engagements. I always love to grow and challenge myself in other areas. Always feel the freedom to fill out my inquire form and if I feel I wouldn't be a good fit for the vision you have, I would be happy to refer you to someone I know and trust.
CONTACT US & SHARE YOUR vision
LET'S CHAT IN PERSON OR ON facetime
SIGN YOUR CONTRACT & PAY RETAINER
OUR SESSION WILL BE AMAZING!
SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL IMAGES
ORDER YOUR TANGIBLE GOODS